comScore (SCOR) Announces Receipt of Notification of Deficiency from NASDAQ
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) previously announced that it was delaying the filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended June 30, 2016 (the "Form 10-Q").
In connection with the delayed Form 10-Q, on August 12, 2016, comScore received a standard notice from NASDAQ stating that comScore is not in compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(c)(1), which requires timely filing of periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The NASDAQ notice has no immediate effect on the listing or trading of comScore's common stock on the NASDAQ Global Select Market. As previously announced, comScore received notices of non-compliance from NASDAQ on May 18, 2016 and March 16, 2016 due to delays in the filing of comScore's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2016 and comScore's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2015, respectively. Under NASDAQ's Listing Rules, comScore was permitted to submit to NASDAQ a plan to regain compliance with the NASDAQ Listing Rules. comScore previously submitted such a plan to the NASDAQ Staff, and NASDAQ has granted comScore until August 29, 2016 to regain compliance.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Takeda Commences Cash Tender Offer for Shares of ARIAD (ARIA)
- Bitcoin Investment Trust (GBTC) Files to Offer Up to $500M in Stock in IPO; Plans to List on NYSE Arca
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!