bluebird bio (BLUE) to Present Interim bb2121 Phase 1 Data in Multiple Myeloma at Upcoming Conference
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
bluebird bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLUE) announced that interim data from its study of bb2121, the company’s anti-BCMA CAR T cell therapy, currently in a Phase 1 trial of patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma will be presented at the EORTC-NCI-AACR Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapies Symposium in Munich, Germany.
Clinical remissions and limited toxicity in a first-in-human multicenter study of bb2121, a novel anti-BCMA CAR T cell therapy for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016, 17:40 CET (11:40 am ET)Session: Plenary Session 7
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GlobalStar (GSAT) Announces Departure of COO David Kagan
- Banc of California (BANC) Trades Lower After Announce SEC Probe, CEO Resignation
- Banc of California (BANC) Appoints Robert Sznewajs to Chairman of the Board
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!