bluebird bio (BLUE) to Present Interim bb2121 Phase 1 Data in Multiple Myeloma at Upcoming Conference
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
bluebird bio, Inc. (Nasdaq: BLUE) announced that interim data from its study of bb2121, the company’s anti-BCMA CAR T cell therapy, currently in a Phase 1 trial of patients with relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma will be presented at the EORTC-NCI-AACR Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapies Symposium in Munich, Germany.
Clinical remissions and limited toxicity in a first-in-human multicenter study of bb2121, a novel anti-BCMA CAR T cell therapy for relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma
Date: Thursday, December 1, 2016, 17:40 CET (11:40 am ET)Session: Plenary Session 7
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/1: (HTBX) (ARDM) (EXPR) Higher; (SGY) (TLYS) (CBK) Lower
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Load Factor Rose 0.9 Points in November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!