Zynga (ZNGA) Unveils 'Zynga with Friends' Social Network
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
At its "Unleased" event in San Francisco, a Zynga (Nasdaq: ZNGA) exec has just unveiled "Zynga with Friends" social network. The friends network will use a "social lobby" and work across Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Android (Nasdaq: GOOG) and Facebook (Nasdaq: FB).
You May Also Be Interested In
- BlackBerry Exodus Continues in October; Apple Remaints Top Handset OEM in U.S. - comScore
- BioSpecifics (BSTC) Reports FDA Approval of XIAFLEX in Peyronie's Disease
- Progenics Pharma (PGNX) Completes Enrollment in SMA ADC Phase II
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!