Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) July Comps Increase 3.5%
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ), a leading specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, today announced that total net sales for the four-week period ended August 2, 2014 increased 11.9% to $62.8 million, compared to $56.1 million for the four-week period ended August 3, 2013. The Company's comparable sales increased 3.5% for the four-week period ended August 2, 2014 compared to a comparable sales increase of 0.8% for the four-week period ended August 3, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allstate (ALL) Appoints New CIO
- Merck (MRK) Announces Positive HRQoL Data from KEYTRUDA Phase 3 KEYNOTE-024 Study
- ITUS Corp. (ITUS) Announces Prelim. Data from Cchek Cancer Study; Strong Sensitivity, Specificity Data Noted
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!