Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) July Comps Increase 3.5%
- Top 10 News for 11/17 - 11/21: Halliburton's Big Buy; Japan Back in Recession; China Cuts Key Rate
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ), a leading specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, today announced that total net sales for the four-week period ended August 2, 2014 increased 11.9% to $62.8 million, compared to $56.1 million for the four-week period ended August 3, 2013. The Company's comparable sales increased 3.5% for the four-week period ended August 2, 2014 compared to a comparable sales increase of 0.8% for the four-week period ended August 3, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Walmart Selects SolarCity (SCTY) and SunEdison (SUNE) for Massive Solar Project
- Scientific Games (SGMS), Bally Technologies Complete Merger
- SolarCity (SCTY) Enters Solar Installation Contract with Walmart (WMT)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!