Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) July Comps Increase 3.5%
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama says U.S. is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Zumiez Inc. (NASDAQ: ZUMZ), a leading specialty retailer of action sports related apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories, today announced that total net sales for the four-week period ended August 2, 2014 increased 11.9% to $62.8 million, compared to $56.1 million for the four-week period ended August 3, 2013. The Company's comparable sales increased 3.5% for the four-week period ended August 2, 2014 compared to a comparable sales increase of 0.8% for the four-week period ended August 3, 2013.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- comScore (SCOR) Sees U.S. Online Holiday Spending up 14% in 2015
- GW Pharma (GWPH) Will Present Data from Epidiolex Expanded-Access Program at Upcoming Meeting
- Computer Programs & Systems (CPSI) to Acquire Healthland Holding in $250M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!