Zosano Pharma (ZSAN) Completes Enrollment in Zotrip Trial
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Zosano Pharma Corporation (Nasdaq: ZSAN) announced completion of enrollment in its registration-enabling, pivotal efficacy trial (the Zotrip trial), of M207 for the treatment of acute migraine.
“The completion of enrollment in the Zotrip study is a major milestone for the Company and bolsters our confidence in the previously announced availability of trial data in the first quarter of 2017,” commented Konstantinos Alataris, PhD, President and Chief Executive Officer of Zosano Pharma. “The enrollment pace is also indicative of the urgent need for improved treatment options for those suffering with acute migraine.”
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ChemoCentryx (CCXI) Announces Presentation of Data from Ongoing Phase Ib Trial of CCR2 Inhibitor CCX872 at ASCO
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Appoints Christopher Forsythe to CFO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!