Zogenix (ZGNX) Zohydro ER Fails to Win FDA Panel Backing
- Wall Street indexes flat in pre-holiday lull; health, consumer up
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders Outpace in Oct.; Deere Issues Cautious Outlook; Valeant Combats Short Sellers
- UPDATE: HP, Inc. (HPQ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Q1, FY16 EPS Guidance
- Obama tells Americans homeland is safe as millions set off on Thanksgiving travel
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Sees FY16 Sales Down ~7%
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) Zohydro ER fails to win FDA panel backing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Leerink Affirms Zogenix (ZGNX) at 'Outperform' Ahead of AESM Poster Presentations
- BioMarin Pharma (BMRN) Affirms Trading Halt Ahead of FDA Committee Review of Kyndrisa NDA
- BioMarin Pharma's (BMRN) Drisapersen Phase 2 Issues Don't Affect Findings - FDA Panel
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!