Zogenix (ZGNX) Zohydro ER Fails to Win FDA Panel Backing
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) Zohydro ER fails to win FDA panel backing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arbutus Biopharma (ABUS) Announces Results from Phase II Trial of ARB-1467 for Chronic HBV Infection
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Surges 50% on Deal with Serepta (SRPT)
- Ampio Pharma (AMPE) Says It Met FDA to Seek Guidance on Best Path Forward for Ampion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!