Zogenix (ZGNX) Zohydro ER Fails to Win FDA Panel Backing
- China Cuts Benchmark Rate Amid Weaknening Growth Prospects; Markets React (FXI)
- Dow Chemical (DOW), Third Point Enter Agreement; Four New Independent Directors Added
- Large Cut from OPEC Would Be 'Self-Negating', Says Goldman Sachs
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/21: (CYTX) (BID) (SPLK) Higher; (OTIV) (GME) (ARUN) Lower (more...)
- UPDATE: Volkswagen AG (VLKAY) Will Invest EUR 85.6B Over Next 5Y in Auto Ops - Bloomberg
Zogenix (Nasdaq: ZGNX) Zohydro ER fails to win FDA panel backing.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FDA's Woodcock Comments on Approval of Hysingla ER (ZGNX)
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Receives NoA from USPTO on '773 App for Contrave
- InterCloud Systems (ICLD) Higher on $4.2M IPTV Professional Services Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!