Zions Bancorp (ZION) Announces Election of New Board Member
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION) announced that Gary L. Crittenden has been elected to its board of directors.
Mr. Crittenden is a Managing Director and Chairman of HGGC, a leading private equity firm headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that focuses on middle market companies. Mr. Crittenden was the Chief Financial Officer of Citigroup from 2007 to 2009, where he was responsible for the financial leadership of the company during the global economic crisis. Mr. Crittenden was also CFO of American Express Company from 2000 to 2007, and previously was CFO of Monsanto, Sears Roebuck and Company, Melville Corporation and Filene's Basement. The readers of Institutional Investor Magazine named him one of the "Best CFOs in America" on three separate occasions. Mr. Crittenden began his career at Bain & Company, where he eventually headed the firm's retail consulting practice.
"We're very pleased that Gary Crittenden is joining our board of directors," said Harris H. Simmons, Zions Bancorporation's Chairman and CEO. "His deep financial experience will provide an invaluable perspective to us as we continue to build a banking organization of enduring strength."
Mr. Crittenden commented, "I am delighted and honored to become part of Zions Bancorporation's board, an institution with a rich heritage and deep roots in the many communities that it serves. I look forward to serving with my fellow board members to support its continued strength and financial success."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosetta Genomics (ROSG) Names New Chief Commercial Officer
- Whole Foods Market (WFM) Says It's Cooperating Fully with Detroit Health Department Following Case of Hepatitis A
- Proofpoint (PFPT) Enters Agreement to Acquire Cloud Security Provider FireLayers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!