Zions Bancorp (ZION) Announces Election of New Board Member
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Zions Bancorporation (NASDAQ: ZION) announced that Gary L. Crittenden has been elected to its board of directors.
Mr. Crittenden is a Managing Director and Chairman of HGGC, a leading private equity firm headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that focuses on middle market companies. Mr. Crittenden was the Chief Financial Officer of Citigroup from 2007 to 2009, where he was responsible for the financial leadership of the company during the global economic crisis. Mr. Crittenden was also CFO of American Express Company from 2000 to 2007, and previously was CFO of Monsanto, Sears Roebuck and Company, Melville Corporation and Filene's Basement. The readers of Institutional Investor Magazine named him one of the "Best CFOs in America" on three separate occasions. Mr. Crittenden began his career at Bain & Company, where he eventually headed the firm's retail consulting practice.
"We're very pleased that Gary Crittenden is joining our board of directors," said Harris H. Simmons, Zions Bancorporation's Chairman and CEO. "His deep financial experience will provide an invaluable perspective to us as we continue to build a banking organization of enduring strength."
Mr. Crittenden commented, "I am delighted and honored to become part of Zions Bancorporation's board, an institution with a rich heritage and deep roots in the many communities that it serves. I look forward to serving with my fellow board members to support its continued strength and financial success."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Express (AXP) Elects John Brennan to Board of Directors
- Shenandoah Telecom Co (SHEN) Elects Kenneth Quaglio to Board of Directors
- PVH Corp. (PVH) to License Tommy Hilfiger Men's Tailored Clothing Business for NA to Peerless
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Changes, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!