Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) today announced an exclusive agreement with Nextremity Solutions, Inc. to globally distribute the company's foot and ankle deformity correction products. The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
"We're excited to expand the clinical capabilities of our foot and ankle portfolio with Nextremity Solutions' deformity correction products," said Brad Quick, General Manager of Zimmer Biomet Foot and Ankle. "The agreement helps advance our commitment to provide customers with the broadest range of cutting-edge technologies and strengthens our position in the $2 billion foot and ankle market."
Nextremity Solutions designs and manufactures the following procedure-ready, sterile implant systems for the correction of foot and ankle pathologies, which will be globally distributed by Zimmer Biomet:
- Nextra® Hammertoe Correction System, the industry's only adjustable two-piece hammertoe implant.
- MSP™ Metatarsal Shortening System, an osteotomy guide and implant in one. The innovative design provides precision and stability for metatarsal shortening procedures.
- Re+Line® Bunion Correction System, a unique, low profile tension-band compression plate designed for performing precise, repeatable bunion correction surgery.
- ArcusTM Staple System, an arc-styled staple design that provides greater and more uniform compression than conventional staples.
"The agreement with Zimmer Biomet allows us to expand the reach and influence of our forefoot portfolio by leveraging the commercial capabilities of a global musculoskeletal healthcare leader," said Rod K. Mayer, President and Chief Executive Officer of Nextremity Solutions, Inc. "Our partnership with Zimmer Biomet enables us to focus on our current strategy of working with our surgeon partners to deliver innovative solutions that help advance the standard of care in the foot and ankle market with speed, efficiency and excellence."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Digital Ally (DGLY) Refutes TASER's Attack on ‘292 Patent; Says Nothing New Here
- Franklin Street Properties (FSP) Acquires Denver-Located Dominion Towers
- salesforce.com (CRM), AWS (AMZN) Enter Expanded Global Strategic Alliance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!