Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) Announces Exclusive Global Distribution Agreement with Nextremity Solutions
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ZBH) today announced an exclusive agreement with Nextremity Solutions, Inc. to globally distribute the company's foot and ankle deformity correction products. The financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
"We're excited to expand the clinical capabilities of our foot and ankle portfolio with Nextremity Solutions' deformity correction products," said Brad Quick, General Manager of Zimmer Biomet Foot and Ankle. "The agreement helps advance our commitment to provide customers with the broadest range of cutting-edge technologies and strengthens our position in the $2 billion foot and ankle market."
Nextremity Solutions designs and manufactures the following procedure-ready, sterile implant systems for the correction of foot and ankle pathologies, which will be globally distributed by Zimmer Biomet:
- Nextra® Hammertoe Correction System, the industry's only adjustable two-piece hammertoe implant.
- MSP™ Metatarsal Shortening System, an osteotomy guide and implant in one. The innovative design provides precision and stability for metatarsal shortening procedures.
- Re+Line® Bunion Correction System, a unique, low profile tension-band compression plate designed for performing precise, repeatable bunion correction surgery.
- ArcusTM Staple System, an arc-styled staple design that provides greater and more uniform compression than conventional staples.
"The agreement with Zimmer Biomet allows us to expand the reach and influence of our forefoot portfolio by leveraging the commercial capabilities of a global musculoskeletal healthcare leader," said Rod K. Mayer, President and Chief Executive Officer of Nextremity Solutions, Inc. "Our partnership with Zimmer Biomet enables us to focus on our current strategy of working with our surgeon partners to deliver innovative solutions that help advance the standard of care in the foot and ankle market with speed, efficiency and excellence."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Perma-Fix (PESI) Names S. Robert Cochran to Board of Directors
- Bioptix (BIOP) to Terminate Some Employees Associated with Acquisition of its Subsidiary
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!