ZAIS Financial (ZFC), Sutherland Asset Management Enter Merger Agreement
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
ReadyCap Commercial, LLC (ReadyCap), a leading nonbank commercial real estate lender, today announced that its parent company, Sutherland Asset Management Corporation (SAMC), that the shareholder of SAMC have agreed to enter into a merger transaction with ZAIS Financial Corporation (NYSE: ZFC). ReadyCap, a subsidiary of SAMC, originates real estate mortgage loans. SAMC is a real estate investment trust, and is externally managed by Waterfall Asset Management. SAMC ReadyCap origination subsidiaries include: ReadyCap Commercial and Ready Cap Lending.
In addition to the vote by SAMC shareholders, ZFC stockholders voted in favor of the proposal to issue shares to Sutherland stockholders in connection with the merger transaction, along with the Sutherland stockholders vote in favor of the proposal to approve the previously announced merger of Sutherland with and into a wholly-owned subsidiary of ZFC.
Stay up-to-date on myreadycap.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Federal Judge to Block Anthem (ANTM), Cigna Corp. (CI) Merger - NYP
- DryShips (DRYS) Plans 1-for-8 Reverse Stock Split
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!