ZAGG (ZAGG) Unveils New invisibleSHIELD, ZAGGfolio Cases for Apple's New iPad
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq: ZAGG), will introduce new designs of its award-winning invisibleSHIELD protective film and ZAGGfolio keyboard case for Apple’s new iPad®. The invisibleSHIELD and ZAGGfolio will be available at ZAGG.com and select retailers on the same day Apple releases its updated version of the revolutionary tablet computer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Foods (PF) Names New Corp. Development SVP
- Boeing (BA), UPS (UPS) Enter Purchase Agreement for 14 747-8 Freighters
- EQT Corp. (EQT) Tops Q3 EPS by 15c; Announces CEO Succession
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!