ZAGG (ZAGG) Unveils New invisibleSHIELD, ZAGGfolio Cases for Apple's New iPad
- Wall St. edges higher on tech, housing boost
- Tesla (TSLA) Adds 100-kWh Battery Option Pack to Model S and Model X
- U.S. new home sales race to near nine-year high
- Chesapeake Energy (CHK) Director Buys 350K Shares
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/23: (URRE) (LCI) (OSUR) Higher; (LZB) (DY) (INTU) Lower (more...)
ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq: ZAGG), will introduce new designs of its award-winning invisibleSHIELD protective film and ZAGGfolio keyboard case for Apple’s new iPad®. The invisibleSHIELD and ZAGGfolio will be available at ZAGG.com and select retailers on the same day Apple releases its updated version of the revolutionary tablet computer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TheStreetSweeper releases cautious reports on ZAGG, Inc. (ZAGG)
- Perrigo (PRGO) Reports Tentative FDA Approval For Generic Suprep; Confirms Patent Challenge For Generic Version Of Mirvaso Gel
- FXCM, Inc. (FXCM) Announces Dismissal of Shareholder Class Action
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!