ZAGG (ZAGG) Unveils New invisibleSHIELD, ZAGGfolio Cases for Apple's New iPad
- Top 10 News for 4/20 - 4/24: Comcast Cancels Time Warner Deal; Teva/Mylan/Perrigo Saga Continues; Big Names, Solid Earnings
- Comcast (CMCSA) Terminates Time Warner Cable (TWC) Merger Agreement (CHTR)
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c, Sales Beat
- Mylan (MYL) to Begin Cash, Stock Tender of Perrigo (PRGO)
- Biogen (BIIB) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c; Revs Light
ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq: ZAGG), will introduce new designs of its award-winning invisibleSHIELD protective film and ZAGGfolio keyboard case for Apple’s new iPad®. The invisibleSHIELD and ZAGGfolio will be available at ZAGG.com and select retailers on the same day Apple releases its updated version of the revolutionary tablet computer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- American Science and Engineering (ASEI) Receives Subpoena from GSA Over Contractual Agreements
- Sociedad Quimica Y Minera de Chile (SQM) Completes Affiliate Review; IDs Issues with SQM Salar
- Rare Element Resources (REE) Enters 5.23M Common, Warrants Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!