ZAGG (ZAGG) Unveils New invisibleSHIELD, ZAGGfolio Cases for Apple's New iPad
- Market Wrap: Markets Slump Amid Weak Econ. Data; GoDaddy Goes Public; U.S. Auto Sales Mixed in March
- McDonald's (MCD) Announces Enhanced Employee Benefits; Includes Wage Increase, Paid Vacation
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/01: (RPRX) (TCPI) (XON) Higher; (SIGM) (CNAT) (MU) Lower (more...)
- Micron Technology (MU) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Tesla (TSLA) Announces Model 'W'
ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq: ZAGG), will introduce new designs of its award-winning invisibleSHIELD protective film and ZAGGfolio keyboard case for Apple’s new iPad®. The invisibleSHIELD and ZAGGfolio will be available at ZAGG.com and select retailers on the same day Apple releases its updated version of the revolutionary tablet computer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wunderlich Securities Starts ZAGG Incorporated (ZAGG) at Buy
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) Highlights Records Broken by WrestleMania 31
- Providence Service (PRSC) JV Receives Contract from Australian Department of Employment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!