ZAGG (ZAGG) Unveils New invisibleSHIELD, ZAGGfolio Cases for Apple's New iPad
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Rejected Joint Takeda, TPG Takeover Approach - WSJ
ZAGG Inc (Nasdaq: ZAGG), will introduce new designs of its award-winning invisibleSHIELD protective film and ZAGGfolio keyboard case for Apple’s new iPad®. The invisibleSHIELD and ZAGGfolio will be available at ZAGG.com and select retailers on the same day Apple releases its updated version of the revolutionary tablet computer.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hercules Offshore (HERO) Enters Restructuring Support Agreement with Lenders; Will Solicit Ch. 11 Petitions
- SunOpta (STKL) Responds to Tourbillon Capital Filing; Says Will Review, Evaluate Suggestions
- Biogen (BIIB) Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Tysabri Labeling Changes
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!