Yum! Brands (YUM) Files for IPO of 10M Yum China Holdings (YUMC) Shares
- Top 10 News for 9/19 - 9/23: Twitter on the Auction Block; Allergan Bolsters NASH Effort; Microsoft Returns Value
- Wall Street falls as energy lags; shares post gains on week
- Rumored Forever, Twitter (TWTR) May Have Finally Put the 'For Sale' Sign Up
- Facebook (FB) Shares Under Pressure on Reports Video Ad Metrics Were Artificially Inflated
- Brookfield Infrastructure (BIP)-Led Consortium to Take Controlling Stake in Petrobras' (PBR) NTS for $5.2B
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Yum China plans to list on the NYSE under,
Yum China Holdings, Inc. is the largest restaurant company in China with approximately 7,200 restaurants, $6.9 billion of revenue, net income of $323 million and $998 million of adjusted EBITDA in 2015. Our growing restaurant base consists of China's leading restaurant brands, including KFC, Pizza Hut Casual Dining, Pizza Hut Home Service, East Dawning and Little Sheep. Following our separation from YUM, we will have the exclusive right to operate and sub-license the KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands in China, and will own the East Dawning and Little Sheep concepts outright. We were the first major global restaurant brand to enter China in 1987 and have developed deep experience operating in the market. We have since grown to become one of China's largest retail developers covering over 1,100 cities and opening an average of two new locations per day over the past five years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SEC Charges Leon Cooperman, Omega Advisors with Insider Trading
- CapStar Financial (CSTR) Prices IPO at $15/Share, Middle of Expected Range
- Apptio (APTI) Prices 6M Common Stock IPO at $16/Share, Above Expected Range
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot IPOs, IPOs, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!