Yum! Brands (YUM) Files for IPO of 10M Yum China Holdings (YUMC) Shares
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Yum China plans to list on the NYSE under,
Yum China Holdings, Inc. is the largest restaurant company in China with approximately 7,200 restaurants, $6.9 billion of revenue, net income of $323 million and $998 million of adjusted EBITDA in 2015. Our growing restaurant base consists of China's leading restaurant brands, including KFC, Pizza Hut Casual Dining, Pizza Hut Home Service, East Dawning and Little Sheep. Following our separation from YUM, we will have the exclusive right to operate and sub-license the KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands in China, and will own the East Dawning and Little Sheep concepts outright. We were the first major global restaurant brand to enter China in 1987 and have developed deep experience operating in the market. We have since grown to become one of China's largest retail developers covering over 1,100 cities and opening an average of two new locations per day over the past five years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot IPOs, IPOs, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!