Yum! Brands (YUM) Files for IPO of 10M Yum China Holdings (YUMC) Shares
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Yum China plans to list on the NYSE under,
Yum China Holdings, Inc. is the largest restaurant company in China with approximately 7,200 restaurants, $6.9 billion of revenue, net income of $323 million and $998 million of adjusted EBITDA in 2015. Our growing restaurant base consists of China's leading restaurant brands, including KFC, Pizza Hut Casual Dining, Pizza Hut Home Service, East Dawning and Little Sheep. Following our separation from YUM, we will have the exclusive right to operate and sub-license the KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell brands in China, and will own the East Dawning and Little Sheep concepts outright. We were the first major global restaurant brand to enter China in 1987 and have developed deep experience operating in the market. We have since grown to become one of China's largest retail developers covering over 1,100 cities and opening an average of two new locations per day over the past five years.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Caterpillar (CAT) Offers FY17 Guidance Update at Credit Suisse Conference
- VAALCO Energy (EGY) Receives NYSE Listing Notification
- Atkore International Group (ATKR) Files 8M Share Common Stock Shelf for Shareholder
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot IPOs, IPOs, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!