Yulong Eco-Materials (YECO) Announced Receipt of Additional Listing Noncompliance Notice from Nasdaq
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yulong Eco-Materials Limited (NasdaqCM: YECO), today announced that because the Company is delinquent with the filing of its Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2016, and because it remains delinquent in filing its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016, the Company received a letter from NASDAQ that the Company is not in compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). This rule requires NASDAQ listed companies to timely file all required periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The letter specifies that, under NASDAQ rules, the Company has until December 13, 2016 to submit a plan to regain compliance with respect to these delinquent reports. If the NASDAQ staff accepts such plan, it has discretion to grant up to 180 days (until April 11, 2017) for the Company to regain compliance. However, there can be no assurance regarding the timing or ultimate outcome of this process or the ability of the Company to successfully maintain its NASDAQ listing.
The Company is making this announcement in compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5810(b), which requires prompt disclosure of receipt of a noncompliance letter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bill Barrett Corporation (BBG) Entered Confidentiality Agreement with Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Pertaining to BCEI's Chapter 11 Proceeding
- SEC Charges 10 Firms that Violated Pay-to-Play Rule, Including Ackman's Pershing Square Capital
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!