Yulong Eco-Materials (YECO) Announced Receipt of Additional Listing Noncompliance Notice from Nasdaq
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Yulong Eco-Materials Limited (NasdaqCM: YECO), today announced that because the Company is delinquent with the filing of its Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2016, and because it remains delinquent in filing its Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2016, the Company received a letter from NASDAQ that the Company is not in compliance with Listing Rule 5250(c)(1). This rule requires NASDAQ listed companies to timely file all required periodic financial reports with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The letter specifies that, under NASDAQ rules, the Company has until December 13, 2016 to submit a plan to regain compliance with respect to these delinquent reports. If the NASDAQ staff accepts such plan, it has discretion to grant up to 180 days (until April 11, 2017) for the Company to regain compliance. However, there can be no assurance regarding the timing or ultimate outcome of this process or the ability of the Company to successfully maintain its NASDAQ listing.
The Company is making this announcement in compliance with NASDAQ Listing Rule 5810(b), which requires prompt disclosure of receipt of a noncompliance letter.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Lionsgate (LGF) Closes Starz (STRZA) Merger
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!