York Water Co (YORW) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Acquires Assets of Stockham’s Village Mobile Home Park
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
York Water Co (NASDAQ: YORW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $12.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $12.5 million.
On August 8, 2016, the Company signed an agreement to purchase the water assets of Stockham’s Village Mobile Home Park in Adams County, Pennsylvania. Completion of this acquisition is contingent upon receiving approval from all required regulatory authorities. The Company expects to begin serving approximately 80 new customers through an interconnection with its current distribution system in the first quarter of 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on York Water Co (YORW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Allergan (AGN) Ratings, Outlook Affirmed by Fitch
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!