Yandex (YNDX) Launches Global Partnership Program
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Yandex (Nasdaq: YNDX) announces the launch of its global partnership program for Android handset manufacturers and telecom operators.
Yandex’s partners will preinstall its proprietary products, Yandex Browser and Yandex Launcher, to achieve device differentiation, enhance end user experience and gain additional income through its ad revenue sharing model. The first round of Yandex partners includes Fly, LAVA, Mobile TeleSystems, Multilaser, Posh Mobile, Wileyfox and ZTE, making Yandex products available in Europe, India, Latin America and Africa.
“Device manufacturers often have to choose between developing in-house software at a huge overhead cost or sacrificing product differentiation and additional revenue. Some OEMs pre-install as many apps as possible. Unfortunately, this has a negative effect on the user experience and is counterproductive to their brands in the long-term,” explained Artem Fokin, Vice President for International Business Development, Yandex. “Our software and artificial intelligence technology is aimed at shaking up the market and helping our partners overcome these challenges, reduce customer churn and increase profit margins,” he continued.
Yandex mobile products feature simple yet powerful user interfaces that can be easily customized in accordance with partners’ brand identity requirements. The revenue sharing model allows partners to earn additional income from app recommendations within Yandex Launcher and from ads on Yandex Zen, a personalized content recommendation feed.
Yandex Zen offers users snapshots of articles, news, videos, images, and other stories matching personal interests in the form of an infinite feed. Yandex Zen is a core component of Yandex Browser and Yandex Launcher. All the products incorporate the latest developments in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Yandex’s global partnership program for Android handset manufacturers and telecom operators currently covers 15 countries.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Roche (RHHBY) Announces Receipt of FDA Approval for cobas MPX Test
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!