Yahoo! (YHOO) Launches Yahoo View on Android
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) posted the following to its website on Wednesday:
Want to catch up on the latest clips and highlights from your favorite shows? Today, we’re launching Yahoo View on Android so it’s even easier to watch your favorite Hulu TV show clips.
Similar to the Yahoo View iPhone app, the Android app offers you free access to the best moments from last night, including the latest movie trailers and most popular shows in comedy, sports, late night, celebrity and news, including The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Dancing With The Stars and The Voice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) volatility at low end range
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Sees FY17 Revenue Midpoint Below Views - Bloomberg
- Bernstein 'Surprisingly' Likes the Idea of Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)