Yahoo! (YHOO) Launches Yahoo View on Android
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) posted the following to its website on Wednesday:
Want to catch up on the latest clips and highlights from your favorite shows? Today, we’re launching Yahoo View on Android so it’s even easier to watch your favorite Hulu TV show clips.
Similar to the Yahoo View iPhone app, the Android app offers you free access to the best moments from last night, including the latest movie trailers and most popular shows in comedy, sports, late night, celebrity and news, including The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, Dancing With The Stars and The Voice.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings Release Date
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!