Yahoo! (YHOO) Brings Video to Yahoo Messenger App
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Oil prices under pressure as Iraq resists joining output cut
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) posted the following to its Tumblr account on Monday:
Whether you want to show your friends the beautiful scenery while you’re on vacation or send baby videos to grandma and grandpa, Yahoo Messenger has you covered! Launching today, video in Messenger makes it even easier to show rather than tell when you want to share experiences with the people you care about. Now available on both the iOS and Android app globally, you can send videos in one-on-one and group conversations!
Wondering how it’s done? It’s just like sending photos. When composing a message, tap on the gallery picker to choose a video from your device’s gallery. Note that you’ll need to trim videos to a minute or less before sharing them in Messenger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO): Downgrading To Hold, Raising PT - Jefferies
- Fed Beige Book Says Job Market Tight; Outlooks Mostly Positive
- J2 Global (JCOM) Unit Enters Agreement to Acquire Everyday Health (EVDY) in $465M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!