Yahoo! (YHOO) Brings Video to Yahoo Messenger App
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) posted the following to its Tumblr account on Monday:
Whether you want to show your friends the beautiful scenery while you’re on vacation or send baby videos to grandma and grandpa, Yahoo Messenger has you covered! Launching today, video in Messenger makes it even easier to show rather than tell when you want to share experiences with the people you care about. Now available on both the iOS and Android app globally, you can send videos in one-on-one and group conversations!
Wondering how it’s done? It’s just like sending photos. When composing a message, tap on the gallery picker to choose a video from your device’s gallery. Note that you’ll need to trim videos to a minute or less before sharing them in Messenger.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Delta Air Lines (DAL) Announces Dan Csont as Vice President of Brand Management
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) Confirms Agreement in Principle on Sky Acquisition
- UPDATE: Linde to Resume Talks with Praxair (PX); Appoints Belloni as CEO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Insiders' Blog
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!