Yahoo! (YHOO) Unveils Genome, Digital Advertising Initiative
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
Bloomberg reporting a Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) exec has just unveiled "Genome," a digital advertising initiative. The new platform will focus on data and analytics to reach users.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Danone Mulls Sale of $2B Stake in Japan's Yakult
- Mozilla Highlights Next-Gen Search Interface for Firefox (YHOO) (GOOG) (MSFT)
- Medtronic (MDT), Covidien (COV) Receive FTC Approval for Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!