Yahoo! (YHOO) Unveils Genome, Digital Advertising Initiative
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
Bloomberg reporting a Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) exec has just unveiled "Genome," a digital advertising initiative. The new platform will focus on data and analytics to reach users.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: AOL, Inc. (AOL) Active on Chatter
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/19: (CNQR) (DRC) (JBLU) Higher; (ESI) (CRR) (TIBX) Lower (more...)
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!