Yahoo! (YHOO) Unveils Genome, Digital Advertising Initiative
- Wall Street slips as consumer stocks, oil drag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 5/5: (SYNC) (AAWW) (TPC) Higher; (PTX) (RRTS) (WFT) Lower
- Tesla (TSLA) Losses Steam as Investors Brace for Capital Raise
- Fed's Bullard says global headwinds appear to have waned, Brexit no risk
- Alibaba (BABA) Misses Q4 EPS, GMV Rises 24%
Bloomberg reporting a Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) exec has just unveiled "Genome," a digital advertising initiative. The new platform will focus on data and analytics to reach users.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Announces Editorial Team, Coverage for 2016 Summer Games
- Exclusive: Big data breaches found at major email services - expert
- AMRI (AMRI) to Acquire Euticals $358M Deal
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!