Yahoo! (YHOO) Unveils Genome, Digital Advertising Initiative
- Wall Street rebounds from Brexit with second day of big gains
- Fed Releases CCAR Results; Objects to Capital Plan of Deutsche Bank (DB), Santander Holdings USA (SC)
- Citigroup (C) Announces Substantial Dividend Hike, $8.6B Stock Buyback Plan Following CCAR Results
- Tractor Supply (TSCO) Prelim. Q2 Results Miss Views; Fy16 Outlook Cut
- Bank of America (BAC) Approves $5B Buyback; Hikes Qtr. Dividend 50%
Bloomberg reporting a Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) exec has just unveiled "Genome," a digital advertising initiative. The new platform will focus on data and analytics to reach users.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Southern Co. (SO), AGL Resources (GAS) Merger Receives Final Approval in New Jersey
- Capital One Financial (COF) Maintains Dividend and Approves $2.5B Buyback
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Expects Yuvvexy NDA Submission On or Before July 15th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!