Yahoo! (YHOO) Sees $170-$200M in Pre-Tax Charges Related to Job Cuts
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After Near-Term Outperformance, Barclays Sees Apple (AAPL) Shares Flat from Here
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Friday, Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) disclosed it is now expecting pre-tax charges of about $170-$200 million related to its recent round of job cuts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Immunogen (IMGN) Announces Workforce Reduction; Will Move to Partner on non--Core B-Cell Lymphoma Programs
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Names James Splinter VP Corporate Strategy
- Wells Fargo (WFC) CEO Stumpf Updates on Actions Taken to Address Improper Sales Practices
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!