Yahoo! (YHOO) Sees $170-$200M in Pre-Tax Charges Related to Job Cuts
- Top 10 News for 7/25 - 7/29: Earnings and Mergers and ... Chioptle Making Burgers?
- Tech shares and muted GDP growth push S&P 500 to record
- No clean bill of health for EU banks in stress test
- Private equity firms focused on Hewlett Packard asset sales: sources
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Friday, Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) disclosed it is now expecting pre-tax charges of about $170-$200 million related to its recent round of job cuts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- Medivation (MDVN) Notes 11% Increase in Q2 U.S. XTANDI Sales; FY16 Outlook Reaffirmed
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Offers 'No Comment' on PE Takeover Rumors
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!