Yahoo! (YHOO) Sees $170-$200M in Pre-Tax Charges Related to Job Cuts
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Friday, Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) disclosed it is now expecting pre-tax charges of about $170-$200 million related to its recent round of job cuts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TUNE IN TODAY: Yahoo Hosts First-Ever Live Stream of Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting
- UPDATE: FDA Approves First Generic Crestor (AZN)
- Kellogg (K) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Plans 4% Dividend Hike in Q316
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!