Yahoo! (YHOO) Sees $170-$200M in Pre-Tax Charges Related to Job Cuts
- Market Wrap: Durable Goods Order Outpace in Oct.; GoPro's Drone Ambitions; New Home Sales Fall Flat
- Deere & Co. (DE) Tops Q4 EPS by 26c
- After-Hours Stocks Movers 11/26: (CJES) (GPRO) Higher; (KITE) (AVNR) Lower (more...)
- U.S. Durable Goods Orders Show Surprise 0.4% Gain in Oct.; Inventories Rise to Highest-Ever Level
- GoPro (GPRO) Aims to Launch Consumer Drones Late Next Year
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Friday, Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) disclosed it is now expecting pre-tax charges of about $170-$200 million related to its recent round of job cuts.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Strip Revenue Fell 5.6% in Oct. (MGM) (WYNN) (MGM)
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Receives Complete Response Letter from FDA for Daclatasvir NDA
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Ebola Vaccine Found Safe, Produces Immune Response
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!