Yahoo! (YHOO) Sees $170-$200M in Pre-Tax Charges Related to Job Cuts
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
In a Form 8-K filed after the close Friday, Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) disclosed it is now expecting pre-tax charges of about $170-$200 million related to its recent round of job cuts.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Glacier Bancorp (GBCI) CEO to Retire
- PIMCO Estimates $23.5 Billion in September Outflows for Total Return Fund
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!