Yahoo! (YHOO) Preparing Thousands of Layoffs as Part of Restructuring Effort -AllThingsD
- Market Wrap: Manufacturing Index Rises to Multi-Year Highs; Apple: No Breach in Recent Photo Leak; Merger Monday!
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Apple (AAPL) Issues Media Advisory Related to Celebrity Photo Theft
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Eminence Capital Raises Stake in Zynga (ZNGA) to 5.1%
AllThingsD reporting Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) could be preparing thousands of layoffs as part of a restructuring effort. AllThingsD's source said Yahoo! has hired the Boston Consulting Group.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: P G & E Corp. (PCG) Gains; Fined $1.4B by CPUC
- Radiant Logistics (RLGT) Acquires Trans-NET, No Terms
- T-Mobile (TMUS) Gains; Rumors Say Iliad Entered Talks with Private-Equity on New Bid
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!