Yahoo! (YHOO) Preparing Thousands of Layoffs as Part of Restructuring Effort -AllThingsD
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/22: (PSMI) (MSN) (PRKR) Higher; (ZBB) (BORN) (RGSE) Lower
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
AllThingsD reporting Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) could be preparing thousands of layoffs as part of a restructuring effort. AllThingsD's source said Yahoo! has hired the Boston Consulting Group.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NeuStar (NSR) Working with JP Morgan on Possible Sale - Reuters
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
- Tesco Corp (TESO) CEO to Retire, Fernando R. Assing to Become Chief
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!