Yahoo! (YHOO) Preparing Thousands of Layoffs as Part of Restructuring Effort -AllThingsD
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
AllThingsD reporting Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) could be preparing thousands of layoffs as part of a restructuring effort. AllThingsD's source said Yahoo! has hired the Boston Consulting Group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yahoo Announces Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2016 Earnings Release Date
- Crown Castle (CCI) Completes Acquisition of FiberNet
- Larry Fink CEO BlackRock, Jes Staley CEO Barclays, Tim Sloan CEO Wells Fargo, Sallie Krawcheck CEO Ellevest, Rob Manfred MLB Commissioner, and More at First-Ever Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!