Yahoo! (YHOO) Preparing Thousands of Layoffs as Part of Restructuring Effort -AllThingsD
- Stocks Tank as QE Nears End, Major Fund Winds Down, and Ebola Fears
- Market Wrap: Private Employment Expands in Sept.; BofA CEO Becomes Chairman; U.S. Secret Service Director Resigns
- Bank of America (BAC) CEO Moynihan Elected as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/01: (RLD) (DRL) (DTV) Higher; (WILN) (NLNK) (PLTA) Lower (more...)
- Investors Yank $23.5 Billion From PIMCO in 3 Days Amid Gross Exit
AllThingsD reporting Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) could be preparing thousands of layoffs as part of a restructuring effort. AllThingsD's source said Yahoo! has hired the Boston Consulting Group.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Active on Chatter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Received Net $9.4B from Alibaba (BABA) IPO
- Darling Ingredients (DAR) Buys Custom Blenders for $18.75M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!