Yahoo! (YHOO) Preparing Thousands of Layoffs as Part of Restructuring Effort -AllThingsD
- Fed Stress Test Shows all 31 Banks Exceed Minimum Requirements (JPM) (GS) (MS) (WFC) (BAC)
- Market Wrap: Banks Ace Stress Test; ECB Favorable on Outlook; Etsy Looks to go Public
- After-Hours Stock Movers 03/05: (CALA) (YY) (FNSR) Higher; (CKP) (EBS) (GPS) Lower (more...)
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Wall Street Takes Sides Ahead of Apple Watch Event (AAPL)
AllThingsD reporting Yahoo! (Nasdaq: YHOO) could be preparing thousands of layoffs as part of a restructuring effort. AllThingsD's source said Yahoo! has hired the Boston Consulting Group.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Yahoo! (YHOO) Gains on Chatter Alibaba's (BABA) Ma Looked at Acquisition
- Orange Capital Sends Letter to American Capital Ltd (ACAS); Urges More Shareholder-Friendly Governance
- Citigroup (C) Completes $1.15B Sale of Akbank T.A.S. Stake
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Rumors
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!