Xplore Technologies (XLRT) Files to List on NASDAQ Under Symbol 'XPLR'
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Xplore Technologies Corp. (OTCBB: XLRT) filed a registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission to issue shares of common stock. Xplore intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to expand its sales and marketing efforts, increase its product offerings and for working capital and general corporate purposes. In connection with the offering, Xplore has applied to have its common stock listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol “XPLR”.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- CVS (CVS), Cardinal Health (CAH) Enter Generic Sourcing Entity Agreement
- Chimera Investment (CIM) Showing Strong Volume Following CIO Appointment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!