Xilinx (XLNX) Reaches UltraScale+ Portfolio Production Milestone Ahead of Schedule
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xilinx, Inc. (Nasdaq: XLNX) announced it has reached a significant production milestone for its 16nm UltraScale+™ portfolio ahead of schedule. Less than a year after first ship of all devices, open order entry for production devices is available this quarter. The Xilinx® UltraScale+ portfolio is the only FinFET-based programmable technology available at 14nm or 16nm in the industry. The portfolio includes Kintex®, Virtex® UltraScale+ FPGAs and Zynq® UltraScale+ MPSoCs.
"This production milestone further stretches our greater than one year lead in 16nm product delivery," said Moshe Gavrielov, president & CEO at Xilinx. "I'm proud of Xilinx's three consecutive generations of development and operational excellence."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xilinx Addresses Rigorous Security Demands at Fifth Annual Working Group for Broad Range of Applications
- Catabasis Pharma (CATB) Announces Presentation of Positive CAT-5571 Data in CF at NACFC
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!