Xilinx (XLNX) Reaches UltraScale+ Portfolio Production Milestone Ahead of Schedule
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Xilinx, Inc. (Nasdaq: XLNX) announced it has reached a significant production milestone for its 16nm UltraScale+™ portfolio ahead of schedule. Less than a year after first ship of all devices, open order entry for production devices is available this quarter. The Xilinx® UltraScale+ portfolio is the only FinFET-based programmable technology available at 14nm or 16nm in the industry. The portfolio includes Kintex®, Virtex® UltraScale+ FPGAs and Zynq® UltraScale+ MPSoCs.
"This production milestone further stretches our greater than one year lead in 16nm product delivery," said Moshe Gavrielov, president & CEO at Xilinx. "I'm proud of Xilinx's three consecutive generations of development and operational excellence."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xilinx FPGAs to be Deployed in New Amazon EC2 F1 Instances - Accelerating Genomics, Financial Analytics, Video Processing, Big Data, Security, and Machine Learning Inference
- Pareteum Corporation (TEUM) Announces Acceptance of Continued Listing Plan
- J. Crew makes preparations for possible debt restructuring: sources
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!