Xilinx (XLNX) Reaches UltraScale+ Portfolio Production Milestone Ahead of Schedule
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Xilinx, Inc. (Nasdaq: XLNX) announced it has reached a significant production milestone for its 16nm UltraScale+™ portfolio ahead of schedule. Less than a year after first ship of all devices, open order entry for production devices is available this quarter. The Xilinx® UltraScale+ portfolio is the only FinFET-based programmable technology available at 14nm or 16nm in the industry. The portfolio includes Kintex®, Virtex® UltraScale+ FPGAs and Zynq® UltraScale+ MPSoCs.
"This production milestone further stretches our greater than one year lead in 16nm product delivery," said Moshe Gavrielov, president & CEO at Xilinx. "I'm proud of Xilinx's three consecutive generations of development and operational excellence."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hundreds of Xilinx Space Grade FPGAs Deployed in Launch of Iridium NEXT Satellites
- Caesars Approved to End Bankruptcy, Still May Need Months Before Final Exit - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!