Xerox Corp. (XRX) Board Approves Amended By-Laws
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xerox Corp. (NYSE: XRX) disclosed the following today:
Item 5.03. Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year.
Effective August 15, 2016, the Board of Directors of Xerox Corporation (the “Company”) adopted an amendment (the “Amendment”) to the Company’s By-Laws (the “By-Laws”). The Amendment added a new Article XI to the By-Laws which provides that, unless the Company consents in writing to the selection of an alternative forum, the sole and exclusive forum for certain legal actions involving the Company will be a state or federal court located within the City and County of New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Viveve Medical (VIVE) Files Patent Infringement Lawsuit Against Thermi in Texas
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
- Vascular Solutions' (VASC) Fluent Inflation Device Receives FDA 510(k) Clearance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!