Xerox Corp. (XRX) Board Approves Amended By-Laws
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xerox Corp. (NYSE: XRX) disclosed the following today:
Item 5.03. Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year.
Effective August 15, 2016, the Board of Directors of Xerox Corporation (the “Company”) adopted an amendment (the “Amendment”) to the Company’s By-Laws (the “By-Laws”). The Amendment added a new Article XI to the By-Laws which provides that, unless the Company consents in writing to the selection of an alternative forum, the sole and exclusive forum for certain legal actions involving the Company will be a state or federal court located within the City and County of New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xerox Corp. (XRX) Appoints New, Post-Separation CFO
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
- Senseonics Holdings (SENS) Enters Expanded Distribution Agreement with Roche (RHHBY)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!