Xerox Corp. (XRX) Board Approves Amended By-Laws
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Xerox Corp. (NYSE: XRX) disclosed the following today:
Item 5.03. Amendments to Articles of Incorporation or Bylaws; Change in Fiscal Year.
Effective August 15, 2016, the Board of Directors of Xerox Corporation (the “Company”) adopted an amendment (the “Amendment”) to the Company’s By-Laws (the “By-Laws”). The Amendment added a new Article XI to the By-Laws which provides that, unless the Company consents in writing to the selection of an alternative forum, the sole and exclusive forum for certain legal actions involving the Company will be a state or federal court located within the City and County of New York.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Announces Departure of CFO Bret Eckert
- Xerox Charges into New Year with Top Innovator Ranking
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!