Xerox Corp. (XRX) Announces Conduent's Form 10 is Now Effective
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) announced that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has declared effective Conduent Incorporated’s Registration Statement on Form 10 filed in connection with Xerox’s separation into two independent publicly traded companies.
The Form 10 includes important information on the distribution of shares of Conduent, an overview of the business, reportable segments and pro-forma financial results for fiscal years 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the nine months ended September 30, 2016.
The effectiveness of the Form 10 concludes the SEC’s review and is one of the final milestones in the separation process. The separation remains subject to the satisfaction or waiver of certain conditions described in the Form 10. Conduent’s Registration Statement on Form 10, including amendments thereto, can be found at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Corvex Management Cuts Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stake in Half
- Deborah Wong Yang is a top contender to head SEC in Trump Admin. - NBC
- RGS Energy (RGSE) to Conduct Units Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!