Xerox Corp. (XRX) Announces Conduent's Form 10 is Now Effective
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) announced that the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has declared effective Conduent Incorporated’s Registration Statement on Form 10 filed in connection with Xerox’s separation into two independent publicly traded companies.
The Form 10 includes important information on the distribution of shares of Conduent, an overview of the business, reportable segments and pro-forma financial results for fiscal years 2013, 2014 and 2015 and the nine months ended September 30, 2016.
The effectiveness of the Form 10 concludes the SEC’s review and is one of the final milestones in the separation process. The separation remains subject to the satisfaction or waiver of certain conditions described in the Form 10. Conduent’s Registration Statement on Form 10, including amendments thereto, can be found at www.sec.gov.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) to Take $300M Pre-Tax Charge Related to Summary Judgment in Unsecured Creditors Litigation
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings (ZBH) Resolves Legacy Biomet FCPA Matters with DOJ and SEC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Spinoffs
Related EntitiesTwitter, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!