Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) Prices $30M Common Stock Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: XENE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced the pricing of a $30 million underwritten public offering of its common shares pursuant to its existing shelf registration statement and corresponding Canadian base shelf prospectus at a public offering price of $7.50 per share. The offering consists of 3.0 million common shares offered by Xenon and 1.0 million common shares offered by certain of Xenon’s existing securityholders named in the preliminary prospectus supplement for the offering, resulting in aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $22.5 million to Xenon and approximately $7.5 million to the selling securityholders. In addition, Xenon and the selling securityholders have granted to the underwriters of the offering an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 450,000 common shares and 150,000 common shares, respectively, at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. Xenon will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the common shares by the selling securityholders. The offering is expected to close on or about September 13, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jefferies LLC, Stifel and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keane Group (FRAC) IPO Opens Up 16%
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Interpace Diagnostics (IDXG) Enters $4M Common Stock Securities Purchase Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!