Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) Prices $30M Common Stock Offering
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Xenon Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Nasdaq: XENE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced the pricing of a $30 million underwritten public offering of its common shares pursuant to its existing shelf registration statement and corresponding Canadian base shelf prospectus at a public offering price of $7.50 per share. The offering consists of 3.0 million common shares offered by Xenon and 1.0 million common shares offered by certain of Xenon’s existing securityholders named in the preliminary prospectus supplement for the offering, resulting in aggregate gross proceeds of approximately $22.5 million to Xenon and approximately $7.5 million to the selling securityholders. In addition, Xenon and the selling securityholders have granted to the underwriters of the offering an option for a period of 30 days to purchase up to an additional 450,000 common shares and 150,000 common shares, respectively, at the public offering price, less the underwriting discounts and commissions. Xenon will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the common shares by the selling securityholders. The offering is expected to close on or about September 13, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Jefferies LLC, Stifel and Guggenheim Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers for the offering.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Xenon Pharmaceuticals (XENE) at Buy
- HealthEquity (HQY) Prices 2.5M Secondary Stock Offering for Proceeds of ~$89.6M
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Enters $5M Common Stock Registered Direct Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesStifel, Jefferies & Co, Guggenheim
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!