XenoPort (XNPT) Prices 6.15M Offering at $6.50/Share
- PPI Falls 0.1% in Nov., Reflecting Lower Food, Energy Costs
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/13: (CNDO) (PTIX) (YRCW) Higher; (ATOS) (INSY) (AVEO) Lower
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) IPO Surges Higher
- Honeywell (HON) Board Approves $5B Buyback
- General Electric (GE) Raises Qtr. Dividend 15.8% to $0.22; Yield 3.3%
XenoPort, Inc. (Nasdaq: XNPT) announced today the pricing of an underwritten offering of 6,153,846 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $6.50 per share. XenoPort has granted to the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 923,076 shares of its common stock. All of the shares in the offering are being offered by XenoPort. The offering is expected to close on or about July 30, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
You May Also Be Interested In
- AES Corp. (AES) Prices 20M Direct Repurchase, 40M Secondary Offering
- GM (GM) Sells Ally Financial Stake for $900M
- Cliffs Natural (CLF), United Steelworkers Enter Six-Year Labor Pact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!