Xenetic Biosciences (XBIO) Announces Closure of $10M Units Offering
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Xenetic Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: XBIO) announced the closing of its public offering of an aggregate of 2,424,242 units, consisting of (i) 484,849 units, consisting of one share of Convertible Series B Preferred Stock and a Class A Warrant to purchase one share of common stock and (ii) 1,939,393 units consisting of one share of Convertible Series B Preferred Stock and a Class B Warrant to purchase one share of common stock, at a public offering price of $4.125 per unit. OPKO Health, Inc. (Nasdaq: OPK) along with other healthcare institutional investors participated in the offering.
As previously announced, in connection with the closing of its public offering, the Company commenced trading of its common stock today on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the symbol “XBIO.”
Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc. acted as the sole book running manager for the offering.
The total gross proceeds of the public offering are approximately $10 million before the underwriter's discount and expenses. The net proceeds from this offering will be used to fund the research and development of Xenetic’s product candidates, including Virexxa, as well as future development programs, potential in licensing of products or technology, potential in licensing of products or technology, capital expenditures, working capital, repayment of existing indebtedness, and other general corporate purposes.
The shares and warrants described above were offered by Xenetic pursuant to a registration statement on Form S-1 previously filed with, and subsequently declared effective by the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). A final prospectus supplement relating to the offering was filed with the SEC and is available, along with the accompanying base prospectus, on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov or from Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Inc., Prospectus Department, 570 Lexington Avenue, 11th Floor, New York, New York 10022, by calling (212) 409-2000.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Related EntitiesLadenburg Thalmann Financial Services, S1
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!