Xencor (XNCR) Doses First Patient in Phase 1b Trial of Subcutaneous Formulation of XmAb7195
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing engineered monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of autoimmune diseases, asthma and allergic diseases and cancer, today announced that the first patient has been dosed in a Phase 1b multi-dose trial of subcutaneously administered XmAb®7195, a potential treatment for allergic disease.
"A previously completed Phase 1a study of intravenous administration of XmAb7195 has shown potent suppression of IgE, in particular demonstrating the rapid clearance of IgE from the circulation, while being generally well tolerated by patients," said Paul Foster, M.D., chief medical officer at Xencor. "We expect to report interim data from this Phase 1b subcutaneous trial in 2017."
Complete data results from a Phase 1a, first-in-human study for IV administration of XmAb7195 were presented at the American Thoracic Society (ATS) 2016 International Conference in May 2016. Data showed that IV XmAb7195 was generally well tolerated with transient, asymptomatic thrombocytopenia reported at doses ≥2.0 mg/kg, and induced rapid and extensive depletion of serum IgE at all doses tested, including in high IgE subjects.
The poster is available on the Events and Presentations page of Xencor's website under "Archived Scientific Presentations" at http://investors.xencor.com/events.cfm.
For more information about this Phase 1b subcutaneous XmAb7195 clinical trial please visit to www.clinicaltrials.gov (identifier: NCT02881853).
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Northwest Biotherapeutics (NWBO) Offers Update on Phase 3 Trial Of DCVax-L for Newly Diagnosed GBM Cancer
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces ACTIMMUNE Phase 3 in FA Missed Primary Endpoint
- UPDATE: Macy's (M), Sears (SHLD), Kohl's Corp. (KSS) Accused of Posting Fake 'Original' Prices - Bloomberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!