Xencor (XNCR) Announces Presentation of XmAb 20717 Preclinical Data
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xencor, Inc. (Nasdaq: XNCR) announced that data from preclinical studies on XmAb 20717, a PD-1 x CTLA-4 dual checkpoint inhibitor, and additional bispecific antibody candidates will be presented during presentations at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2016 Annual Meeting taking place November 9-13, 2016. Abstracts are available on the SITC 2016 conference website at: https://www.sitcancer.org/2016.
Poster #127Presentation time: Friday, November 11, 12:15-1:30 p.m. ET, 6:15-7:30 p.m. ETTitle: Dual blockade of PD-1 and CTLA-4 with bispecific antibodies promotes human T cell activation and proliferation
- PD1 x CTLA4 bispecific antibody produced using Xencor's bispecific platform
- Goal is selective targeting of PD1+CTLA4+ tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes for improved therapeutic window vs combination checkpoint blockade
- Superior T cell activation vs anti-PD1 by in vitro and in vivo studies
- Comparable activity to a combination of anti-PD1 and anti-CTLA4 antibodies
Poster # 126 Presentation time: Saturday, November 12, 11:45-1:00 p.m. ET, 6:45-8:00 p.m. ET Title: Multiple bispecific checkpoint combinations enhance T cell activity
- PD1 x CTLA4, PD1 x LAG3, PD1 x BTLA, and CTLA4 x LAG3 bispecific antibodies produced using Xencor's bispecific platform
- Goal is selective targeting of double-positive tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes for improved therapeutic window vs combination checkpoint blockade
- All bispecifics enhance T cell activity in vitro and in vivo
- CTLA4 x LAG3 bispecific combines with anti-PD1 treatment for triple checkpoint blockade and strong T cell activation
Posters are available on the investor relations section of the Xencor website under events and presentations at www.xencor.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Xencor (XNCR) Prices 4.585M Shares at $24/Sh
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Loses Bid to Revive '413, '250, and Third Capaxone Patent in IPR Review - Bloomberg
- Allergan (AGN) Enters DELZICOL Patent Settlement Agreement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!