Xencor (XNCR) Announces Presentation of XmAb 20717 Preclinical Data
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Xencor, Inc. (Nasdaq: XNCR) announced that data from preclinical studies on XmAb 20717, a PD-1 x CTLA-4 dual checkpoint inhibitor, and additional bispecific antibody candidates will be presented during presentations at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) 2016 Annual Meeting taking place November 9-13, 2016. Abstracts are available on the SITC 2016 conference website at: https://www.sitcancer.org/2016.
Poster #127Presentation time: Friday, November 11, 12:15-1:30 p.m. ET, 6:15-7:30 p.m. ETTitle: Dual blockade of PD-1 and CTLA-4 with bispecific antibodies promotes human T cell activation and proliferation
- PD1 x CTLA4 bispecific antibody produced using Xencor's bispecific platform
- Goal is selective targeting of PD1+CTLA4+ tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes for improved therapeutic window vs combination checkpoint blockade
- Superior T cell activation vs anti-PD1 by in vitro and in vivo studies
- Comparable activity to a combination of anti-PD1 and anti-CTLA4 antibodies
Poster # 126 Presentation time: Saturday, November 12, 11:45-1:00 p.m. ET, 6:45-8:00 p.m. ET Title: Multiple bispecific checkpoint combinations enhance T cell activity
- PD1 x CTLA4, PD1 x LAG3, PD1 x BTLA, and CTLA4 x LAG3 bispecific antibodies produced using Xencor's bispecific platform
- Goal is selective targeting of double-positive tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes for improved therapeutic window vs combination checkpoint blockade
- All bispecifics enhance T cell activity in vitro and in vivo
- CTLA4 x LAG3 bispecific combines with anti-PD1 treatment for triple checkpoint blockade and strong T cell activation
Posters are available on the investor relations section of the Xencor website under events and presentations at www.xencor.com.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Biogen (BIIB) Phase 3 Data on SPINRAZA Shows Significantly Reduced Risk of Death in SMA
- Rocky Brands (RCKY) CFO Resigns; Mike Staude Appointed Interim CFO
- Chile's SQM to pay $30 million U.S. penalty over invoices case
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!