Xencor (XNCR) Announces Presentation of Prelim. XmAb 5871 Phase 2 Data in IgG4-Related Disease
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Xencor, Inc. (NASDAQ: XNCR) announced that preliminary data from an ongoing open-label Phase 2 study of XmAb 5871 in patients with IgG4-Related Disease will be presented during an oral presentation on Sunday, November 13 at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 2016 Annual Meeting. An abstract of the presentation is available on the ACR conference website at: http://acrabstracts.org/. Information contained in the abstract was at the time of submission in June 2016. An updated data set will be presented at the ACR Annual Meeting in November.
Abstract: 940 Title: A Trial of XmAb®5871, a Reversible Inhibitor of CD19+ Cells, in IgG4-Related Disease Presenter: John H. Stone, Massachusetts General Hospital Rheumatology Unit, Harvard Medical School Session: Miscellaneous Rheumatic and Inflammatory Diseases - Oral Session I Session date and time: Sunday, November 13, 2016 2:30-4:00 p.m. ET
XmAb®5871 XmAb®5871 is a first-in-class monoclonal antibody that targets CD19 with its variable domain and that uses Xencor's XmAb immune inhibitor Fc domain to target FcγRIIb, a receptor that inhibits B-cell function. XmAb5871 is the first drug candidate that Xencor is aware of that targets FcγRIIb inhibition. Xencor has demonstrated in multiple animal models and in initial human clinical trials that XmAb5871 inhibits B-cell function without destroying these important immune cells, and demonstrated promising treatment effect in patients with rheumatoid arthritis, as well as ex vivo results showing inhibition of SLE patient B-cell activation and humoral immunity.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Names Todd Bluedorn to Board of Directors
- Rennova Health (RNVA) Says Genomas Subsidiary Granted Patent
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!