XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Receives European Patent Related to hCDR1
- S&P, Dow rise on health stocks; Nasdaq weighed by Comcast
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (Nasdaq: XTLB) announced the European Patent Office (EPO) has granted a patent for the Company's lupus drug candidate, hCDR1. Patent EP1594434 entitled, "Parenteral Formulations of Peptides for the Treatment of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus," claims formulations of hCDR1 and use of these pharmaceutical compositions in the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) that may be validated in the EPO's 27 member countries.
"This important patent in Europe augments the robust intellectual property position we are building globally. hCDR1 has been granted patents in markets including the U.S., Canada, Australia, Korea, Japan, India, and China. We continue to strengthen our intellectual property portfolio through new patent filings on the most recent inventions like the patent just filed in the U.S. for a different dosing regimen of hCDR1," stated Josh Levine, CEO of XTL. "Europe is one of the largest markets in the world for SLE, with few effective treatment options available. Through our upcoming Phase 2 trial, we look forward to developing hCDR1 as a potential treatment to serve this unmet need."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mattersight (MATR) Announces Strong YTD 2016 Patent Activity
- SeaSpine Holdings (SPNE) Reports FDA 510(k) Clearance of Shoreline ACS System
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces Positive Longer-Term ORKAMBI + KALYDECO Data in CF Progression Modification
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Litigation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!