XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Announces Receipt of NASDAQ Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Requirements
- S&P 500, Nasdaq set records as tech, banks lead
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Issues Solid Q1 Outlook
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; $2B Accelerated Share Repurchase
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q2 EPS by 30c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/24: (BOBE) (STX) (WDC) Higher; (NEWT) (MRCY) (CA) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ: XTLB) today announced that it received a notice from The NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ") that the Company is not in compliance with NASDAQ's Listing Rule 5450(a)(1) because the minimum bid price of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") has closed below US$1.00 per share for 30 consecutive business days. The notification of noncompliance has no immediate effect on the listing or trading of the Company's ADSs on The Nasdaq Capital Market.
The Company has 180 days, or until May 8, 2017, to achieve compliance with the minimum bid price requirement. To regain compliance, the minimum bid price of the Company's ADSs must meet or exceed US$1.00 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days during this 180-day grace period.
If the Company does not regain compliance with the rule by May 8, 2017, the Company may be eligible for an additional 180 day compliance period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names Kevin Scott as CTO
- Ashford Hospitality Prime (AHP) Amends Advisory Agreement with Ashford Inc. (AINC)
- CareDx (CDNA) Signs Agreement to Acquire SBT Resolver HLA Typing Products from Illumina
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!