XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Announces Receipt of NASDAQ Notification Regarding Minimum Bid Requirements
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
XTL Biopharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ: XTLB) today announced that it received a notice from The NASDAQ Stock Market ("NASDAQ") that the Company is not in compliance with NASDAQ's Listing Rule 5450(a)(1) because the minimum bid price of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") has closed below US$1.00 per share for 30 consecutive business days. The notification of noncompliance has no immediate effect on the listing or trading of the Company's ADSs on The Nasdaq Capital Market.
The Company has 180 days, or until May 8, 2017, to achieve compliance with the minimum bid price requirement. To regain compliance, the minimum bid price of the Company's ADSs must meet or exceed US$1.00 per share for a minimum of 10 consecutive business days during this 180-day grace period.
If the Company does not regain compliance with the rule by May 8, 2017, the Company may be eligible for an additional 180 day compliance period.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XTL Biopharmaceuticals Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results & Provides Clinical and Operational Update
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) Shareholders Approve Going Private Deal
- Dynegy (DYN) Subsidiary Genco Files for Court Approval of Prepackaged Reorganization Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!