XOMA (XOMA) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
XOMA (Nasdaq: XOMA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Wednesday:
Item 8.01. Other Events
As previously reported on September 19, 2016, XOMA Corporation (“XOMA”) received formal notice from the Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (the “Staff”) that XOMA’s securities were subject to delisting, based upon its non-compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in NASDAQ Listing Rule 5450(a)(1) (the “Rule”).
On November 1, 2016, XOMA was informed by the Staff that for the last 10 consecutive business days, the closing bid price of XOMA’s common stock has been at or above the minimum $1.00 per share. Accordingly, XOMA has regained compliance with the Rule and XOMA’s stock will continue to be listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Humana (HUM) Writes Corridor Receivables Off; Cites Affordable Care Act
- MTS Systems (MTSC) Receive NASDAQ Non-Compliance Notice
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!