XOMA (XOMA) Regains Nasdaq Listing Compliance
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
XOMA (Nasdaq: XOMA) disclosed the following in a U.S. SEC filing on Wednesday:
Item 8.01. Other Events
As previously reported on September 19, 2016, XOMA Corporation (“XOMA”) received formal notice from the Listing Qualifications Staff of The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC (the “Staff”) that XOMA’s securities were subject to delisting, based upon its non-compliance with the minimum bid price requirement set forth in NASDAQ Listing Rule 5450(a)(1) (the “Rule”).
On November 1, 2016, XOMA was informed by the Staff that for the last 10 consecutive business days, the closing bid price of XOMA’s common stock has been at or above the minimum $1.00 per share. Accordingly, XOMA has regained compliance with the Rule and XOMA’s stock will continue to be listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- XOMA (XOMA) Says Servier Agreed to Amend Terms of Loan Agreement
- General Motors (GM) Pays $1M to Settle SEC Accounting Control Failure Charges
- General Motors (GM) confirms $1M SEC Ignition Switch Settlement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!