Wynn Palace Opening Set for August 22 (WYNN)
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
After six years of development, Wynn Resorts will open the doors to Wynn Palace, the latest masterpiece resort from Steve Wynn, at 8pm on August 22, 2016. Representing the culmination of his over 45 years of experience in hospitality, this spectacular new destination is set to redefine luxury as part of Macau's exciting development into a world center of tourism and leisure.
The floral-themed Wynn Palace will transport guests into a world of beauty, excitement and entertainment, starting with a breathtaking ride in air-conditioned SkyCabs that traverse the stunning 8-acre Performance Lake and into the heart of the resort. Blending indulgence with elegance, it offers discerning travelers experiences available nowhere else in Asia. Among its highlights are the 1,706 exquisitely furnished rooms, suites and villas, spectacular, large-scale floral displays, an extensive collection of rare art, versatile meetings facilities, the opulent Spa at Wynn Palace, 18,580 square meters of space home to the most renowned names in luxury retail, and an assortment of delectable gourmet dining outlets.
Alongside the exciting new offerings found within, guests will be able to enjoy Wynn's signature sense of service and attention to detail, ensuring that visitors to Wynn Palace will enjoy a memorable experience that will encourage them to return time and again.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Exclusive: Nevada gambling regulator probes Las Vegas Sands over front gamblers
- CBOE (CBOE) Announces New SPX Options Implied Volatility-Based Index: SMILE
- Concordia International (CXRX) Says It's Part of Inquiry by UK's CMA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!