Wynn Palace Opening Set for August 22 (WYNN)
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
After six years of development, Wynn Resorts will open the doors to Wynn Palace, the latest masterpiece resort from Steve Wynn, at 8pm on August 22, 2016. Representing the culmination of his over 45 years of experience in hospitality, this spectacular new destination is set to redefine luxury as part of Macau's exciting development into a world center of tourism and leisure.
The floral-themed Wynn Palace will transport guests into a world of beauty, excitement and entertainment, starting with a breathtaking ride in air-conditioned SkyCabs that traverse the stunning 8-acre Performance Lake and into the heart of the resort. Blending indulgence with elegance, it offers discerning travelers experiences available nowhere else in Asia. Among its highlights are the 1,706 exquisitely furnished rooms, suites and villas, spectacular, large-scale floral displays, an extensive collection of rare art, versatile meetings facilities, the opulent Spa at Wynn Palace, 18,580 square meters of space home to the most renowned names in luxury retail, and an assortment of delectable gourmet dining outlets.
Alongside the exciting new offerings found within, guests will be able to enjoy Wynn's signature sense of service and attention to detail, ensuring that visitors to Wynn Palace will enjoy a memorable experience that will encourage them to return time and again.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS), MGM Resorts (MGM) Gain; Japan Casino Bill Expected to Pass Committee - Bloomberg, Citing Asahi
- bluebird bio (BLUE) Names New COO and New SVP of Europe
- Bonanza Creek Energy (BCEI) Announces Receipt of Continued Listing Standard Notice from NYSE
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!