Worthington (WOR) Completes Acquisition of Palmer Mfg. & Tank
- OptumRx to Acquire Catamaran (CTRX) for $61.50/Share (UHS)
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Acquire Auspex Pharma (ASPX) in $3.2B Deal
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) to Acquire Hyperion Therapeutics (HPTX) in $1.1B Deal
- Intel (INTC) in Talks to Buy Altera Corp (ALTR) - WSJ
- Biogen (BIIB) Price Target Lifted at BMO Capital; BIIB-037 Opportunity Could Exceed $10B
Worthington Industries, Inc. (NYSE: WOR) announced today that its Pressure Cylinders segment has acquired Palmer Mfg. & Tank, Inc. business, a manufacturer of steel and fiberglass tanks and processing equipment for the oil and gas industry, and custom manufactured fiberglass tanks for agricultural, chemical and general industrial applications. Palmer is located in Garden City, Kan., and employs approximately 200 people. Palmer manufactures both steel and fiberglass tanks in a comprehensive range of sizes and is strategically located to serve the Bakken formation in North Dakota, the Uinta and Denver-Julesburg basins, along with several of the shale formations in northern Texas. Palmer was founded in 1971 and has 184,000 square feet of manufacturing space at the Garden City headquarters. The privately owned company generated sales of $70 million in its fiscal year ended June 30, 2012.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Healthways (HWAY) Concludes Review Process; Will Stay on Current Path
- GNC Holdings (GNC), NY AG Enter Agreement Over 'Herbal Plus' Products
- Madison Square Garden (MSG) to Spin-Off Sports and Entertainment Business
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesBakken Formation
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!