Winthrop (FUR) Receives $39.6 Million in Proceeds From Satisfaction of Two Loan Investments
- Market Wrap: GM's New Paradigm-Shifting CEO; Volcker Rule Passes Muster
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/10: (SNI) (SWHC) (MA) Higher; (AVNR) (LH) (BBRY) Lower (more...)
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- These 7 High Priced Stocks Should Follow MasterCard (MA) and Split Their Stocks Too...
Winthrop Realty Trust (NYSE: FUR) announced that its loan receivables relating to 160 Spear, San Francisco, California mortgage and mezzanine loans and the Magazine multi-family mezzanine loan portfolio have been satisfied. Winthrop received total proceeds net of accrued interest of $39.6 million upon satisfaction of its outstanding investment in these loans, which was $25.6 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- MakerBot (SSYS) Launches 3-D Printing Services in Three Markets
- Yandex (YNDX) Announces $600M Convertible Notes Offering; Adds 3M to Buyback Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!