Wingstop (WING) Prices 6M Secondary Stock Offering at $29.25/Share
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wingstop Inc. (Nasdaq: WING) announced the pricing of an underwritten secondary offering of 6,000,000 shares of the Company’s common stock by the selling stockholder at a price to the public of $29.25. Wingstop will not receive any proceeds from the sale of the shares by the selling stockholder in this offering. The offering is expected to close on August 12, 2016, subject to customary closing conditions.
Barclays Capital Inc. is acting as the sole underwriter for the offering.
A shelf registration statement (including a prospectus) relating to the offering of common stock was filed with the SEC on July 19, 2016 and became effective on July 25, 2016. Before you invest, you should read the registration statement, prospectus, prospectus supplement and other documents Wingstop has made available with the SEC for information about Wingstop and the offering. You may obtain these documents free of charge by visiting EDGAR on the SEC website at www.sec.gov. Alternatively, copies of the prospectus and accompanying prospectus supplement, when available, may be obtained from: Barclays Capital Inc., c/o Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, NY 11717, Barclaysprospectus@broadridge.com, (888) 603-5847.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Zynerba Pharma (ZYNE) Prices 2.8M Shares at $18 Per Share
- Amedica (AMDA) Prices $4.5M Offering of Common Stock and Warrants
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!