WidePoint (WYY) Awarded U.S. HHS OCIO BPA
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WidePoint Corporation (NYSE: WYY) announced that it has been awarded its first task order by the Health & Human Services Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO) under the Health & Human Services (HHS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA).
Jin Kang, chief operations officer of WidePoint, said, "We are excited to have received our first task order from the HHS OCIO under this second department-level BPA. We look forward to adding new department-level contracts and receiving new task orders as we continue to demonstrate the cost-saving performance that our ITMS™ Telecom Lifecycle Management platform offers to federal agencies."
The three-year task order with all options exercised is valued at up to approximately $900,000 for mobile device management services.
Steve L. Komar, chief executive officer of WidePoint commented, "Adding new department-level agreements is a strategic focus for WidePoint, and we are excited to receive our first task order from the HHS OCIO under the HHS BPA." Komar added, "Given the success we have witnessed thus far with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) BPA and the direction we are currently seeing from the White House and from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) to improve the acquisition and management of mobile devices and services (OMB-16-3), we believe that we are well positioned for continued interest and demand across the Federal domain."
All component agencies of the Health & Human Services can procure WidePoint's comprehensive telecommunications management services under the DHHS (TIEMS) BPA #HHSP233201400017B. Also, all other federal, state, and local agencies can procure these services under GSA Schedule 70 Information Technology GS35FO232N or the WSCA-UT W39-2011 Wireless Management & Contract Compliance Services Master Agreement.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Renasant Corp. (RNST) Reports Termination of FDIC Loss Share Agreements
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Biocept (BIOC) Announces Strong Data from Target Selector CTC in Actionable Biomarker Detection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Management Comments
Related EntitiesS3, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!