WiLAN (WILN) Unit and Mitsubishi Electric Enter License Agreement
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil hits 16-month high in buying rush after OPEC agreement
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WiLAN (Nasdaq: WILN) announced that the Company's subsidiary, Automation Middleware Solutions, Inc., has entered into a patent license agreement with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation ("Mitsubishi Electric"). The patent portfolio covers automation technology used in industrial facilities, including manufacturing plants and refineries.
Mitsubishi Electric is one of the world's leading names in the manufacture and sales of electronic products and systems used in a broad range of fields and applications.
The consideration to be paid to WiLAN and all other terms of the license agreement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Mills (GIS) to Form New Organizational Structure; Will Focus on Four Business Groups
- GlycoMimetics (GLYC) Announces Positive Update on GMI-1271 Phase 1/2 in AML; All Response Patients Seen with CR Rates
- Under Armour (UA) Becomes Uniform Provider for MLB
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!