WiLAN (WILN) Unit and Mitsubishi Electric Enter License Agreement
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WiLAN (Nasdaq: WILN) announced that the Company's subsidiary, Automation Middleware Solutions, Inc., has entered into a patent license agreement with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation ("Mitsubishi Electric"). The patent portfolio covers automation technology used in industrial facilities, including manufacturing plants and refineries.
Mitsubishi Electric is one of the world's leading names in the manufacture and sales of electronic products and systems used in a broad range of fields and applications.
The consideration to be paid to WiLAN and all other terms of the license agreement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WiLAN to Announce 2016 Third Quarter Financial Results
- Midstates Petroleum (MPO) Completes Ch. 11 Bankruptcy; Will Trade Under 'MPO'
- Estée Lauder (EL) Enters Agreement to Acquire BECCA Cosmetics
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!