WiLAN (WILN) Unit and Mitsubishi Electric Enter License Agreement
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WiLAN (Nasdaq: WILN) announced that the Company's subsidiary, Automation Middleware Solutions, Inc., has entered into a patent license agreement with Mitsubishi Electric Corporation ("Mitsubishi Electric"). The patent portfolio covers automation technology used in industrial facilities, including manufacturing plants and refineries.
Mitsubishi Electric is one of the world's leading names in the manufacture and sales of electronic products and systems used in a broad range of fields and applications.
The consideration to be paid to WiLAN and all other terms of the license agreement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Windstream (WIN) Provides Update on Litigation vs Ericsson
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN) Appoints Daniel Hansen as Chairman of the Board
- WiLAN Provides Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!