WiLAN (WILN) Announces Acquisition of Another Panasonic Patent Portfolio
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
WiLAN (Nasdaq: WILN) announced that the Company's wholly-owned subsidiary, Micro-Optimus Technologies, Inc., has acquired a portfolio of patents from Panasonic Corporation. The portfolio covers motion sensing microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technologies used in a variety of consumer devices, including fitness trackers and handsets.
This is the third patent assignment agreement under which Panasonic has transferred patents to a WiLAN subsidiary under a licensing partnership framework. Previous agreements involved patent portfolios covering a broad range of technologies including CMOS images sensors, motor drivers, power converters, microcontrollers and semiconductor packaging.
All other terms of the agreement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Great Plains Energy (GXP) Announces Leadership of Post-Westar Energy Merger Company
- Allergan (AGN) Receives Unfavorable PTAB Decision on RESTASIS-Related IPRs
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!