WiLAN (WILN), ZTE Corp. Enter Wireless Tech Licensing Agreement
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
WiLAN (Nasdaq: WILN) announced that ZTE Corporation ("ZTE") has entered into a multi-year license agreement with WiLAN covering wireless technologies.
"This license renews our former agreement with ZTE signed several years ago," said Jim Skippen, WiLAN's President & CEO. "The re-signing of ZTE to our portfolio of wireless patents is further confirmation of the value of our portfolio."
The consideration to be paid to WiLAN and all other terms of the license agreement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- iRobot Corp. (IRBT) Names Elisha Finney to Board of Directors
- Gevo (GEVO) Says EPA Approves Pathway for Isobutanol as an Advanced Biofuel
- Cardtronics (CATM), Walgreens Expand ATM Relationship
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!