WiLAN (WILN), ZTE Corp. Enter Wireless Tech Licensing Agreement
- Wall St stumbles as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WiLAN (Nasdaq: WILN) announced that ZTE Corporation ("ZTE") has entered into a multi-year license agreement with WiLAN covering wireless technologies.
"This license renews our former agreement with ZTE signed several years ago," said Jim Skippen, WiLAN's President & CEO. "The re-signing of ZTE to our portfolio of wireless patents is further confirmation of the value of our portfolio."
The consideration to be paid to WiLAN and all other terms of the license agreement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Windstream launches cloud-based Hosted Communications solution for small businesses
- Morgan Stanley COO Jim Rosenthal to retire at end of year: memo
- GATX Corp. (GATX) Adds Ryan Specialty Group's Aigotti as Director
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!