WiLAN (WILN), ZTE Corp. Enter Wireless Tech Licensing Agreement
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WiLAN (Nasdaq: WILN) announced that ZTE Corporation ("ZTE") has entered into a multi-year license agreement with WiLAN covering wireless technologies.
"This license renews our former agreement with ZTE signed several years ago," said Jim Skippen, WiLAN's President & CEO. "The re-signing of ZTE to our portfolio of wireless patents is further confirmation of the value of our portfolio."
The consideration to be paid to WiLAN and all other terms of the license agreement are confidential.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WiLAN (WILN) Unit and Mitsubishi Electric Enter License Agreement
- UPDATE: California State Treasurer Sanctions Wells Fargo (WFC) - Bloomberg
- DTE Energy (DTE) Taps Fiat Chrysler's Buk as CIO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!