Whitestone REIT (WSR) Prices 4.2M Offering at $12.80/Share
- Energy drags Wall St. lower; S&P down slightly in August
- salesforce.com (CRM) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street is Already Looking Past Apple's (AAPL) iPhone 7 to the 8
- Box (BOX) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, FY EPS Guidance Tops Views
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/31: (CYNA) (OXM) (OLLI) Higher; (CRM) (SCVL) (FIVE) Lower (more...)
Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR), has priced its public offering of 4,200,000 common shares at a price to the public of $12.80 per share. The offering was increased in size from the originally contemplated 4,000,000 common shares. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 630,000 common shares at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount and commissions, to cover over-allotments, if any. The net proceeds to Whitestone, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $50.91 million (exclusive of the underwriters’ over-allotment option). The offering is expected to close on August 28, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CEB's (CEB) Chairman and CEO Tom Monahan to Step Down
- Box (BOX) to Acquire Wagon Analytics
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Announces Completion of Talmer Bancorp Merger
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!