Whitestone REIT (WSR) Prices 4.2M Offering at $12.80/Share
- Springleaf to Acquire OneMain from Citigroup (C) in $4.25B Deal
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/3: (MBLX) (OREX) (MDR) Higher; (OPWR) (PRIM) (CMLS) Lower
- General Motors (GM) U.S. Auto Sales Rose 4.2% in Feb., Missing Expectations
- Ford Motor (F) U.S. Light-Vehicle Sales Fell 2% in Feb.; Est. Up 5.8%
- Orexigen Therapeutics (OREX) Price Target Raised to $26 at Piper
Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR), has priced its public offering of 4,200,000 common shares at a price to the public of $12.80 per share. The offering was increased in size from the originally contemplated 4,000,000 common shares. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 630,000 common shares at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount and commissions, to cover over-allotments, if any. The net proceeds to Whitestone, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $50.91 million (exclusive of the underwriters’ over-allotment option). The offering is expected to close on August 28, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Uranium Resources (URRE) Enters 4M Common Stock, 2M Warrants Placement
- Whitestone REIT (WSR) Tops Q4 FFO by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Lowers FY15 Capex Guidance 33%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!