Whitestone REIT (WSR) Prices 4.2M Offering at $12.80/Share
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Whitestone REIT (NYSE: WSR), has priced its public offering of 4,200,000 common shares at a price to the public of $12.80 per share. The offering was increased in size from the originally contemplated 4,000,000 common shares. The underwriters have been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 630,000 common shares at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount and commissions, to cover over-allotments, if any. The net proceeds to Whitestone, after deducting the underwriting discount and estimated offering expenses, are expected to be approximately $50.91 million (exclusive of the underwriters’ over-allotment option). The offering is expected to close on August 28, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arbor Realty Trust (ABR) Prices Aggregate $75M Conv. Notes Offering
- Depomed (DEPO) Announces Favorable Ruling on NUCYNTA Providing Market Exclusivity Until December 2025
- PayPal (PYPL) Announces Leadership Transitions; Appoints New COO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Equity Offerings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!