Whirlpool (WHR), Century Communities Enter Exclusive Appliance-Supply Agreement
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Century Communities has signed an exclusive agreement with Whirlpool Corporation to equip new homes with Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Jenn-Air brand appliances.
The three-year contract between the Colorado-based homebuilder and the world's leading manufacturer of major home appliances became effective Aug. 1, 2016.
Century Communities delivers single-family homes, townhomes and flats with high-caliber designs and expert craftsmanship in superior locations in Colorado, Georgia, Nevada, Texas and Utah. Founded in 2002, Century Communities is also the parent company of Jimmy Jacobs Homes and Grand View Builders.
"Century Communities shares our passion for excellence and commitment to high-quality products, which makes this an ideal relationship," said Bob Bergeth, general manager of Contract Builder Sales at Whirlpool Corporation. "Century Communities' mission is to deliver a home with lasting value and quality and we're proud of the vital role our appliances will play in fulfilling that promise."
Century Communities has won many national and regional awards for its quality craftsmanship, designs and neighborhoods.
"Our homes set the bar for construction and craftsmanship, which makes Whirlpool Corporation appliances a natural fit for Century Communities," said Mark Adcock, Vice President of National Construction Services and National Purchasing for Century Communities. "Quality is the heartbeat of what we do, and we know the same holds true for Whirlpool Corporation, which provides homeowners with everything they would expect in kitchen and laundry appliances."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Merck (MRK) Updates on KEYTRUDA Phase 1b KEYNOTE-028 Study; Clinical Activity, Durable Responses Observed
- Microsoft (MSFT) and LinkedIn's (LNKD) Proposed Merger Cleared in Europe, with Conditions
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML) Announces Presentation of SL-401 Phase 2 Data in AML;
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!