Westport (WPRT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Engages Advisors to aAdress Debt Financing Alternatives
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Westport (NASDAQ: WPRT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.30), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.44 million.
The company has engaged advisors to address debt financing alternatives, including the extension or refinancing of debt coming due in 2017. Furthermore, the company expects the sale of non-core assets to provide additional cash to the balance sheet. With a focus on inventory management, the company also expects to improve its working capital position and associated cash needs.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Westport (WPRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!