Westport (WPRT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c; Engages Advisors to aAdress Debt Financing Alternatives
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Westport (NASDAQ: WPRT) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.30), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.20). Revenue for the quarter came in at $76.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.44 million.
The company has engaged advisors to address debt financing alternatives, including the extension or refinancing of debt coming due in 2017. Furthermore, the company expects the sale of non-core assets to provide additional cash to the balance sheet. With a focus on inventory management, the company also expects to improve its working capital position and associated cash needs.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Westport (WPRT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Announces Court Approval Of Restructuring and Recap Plan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Earnings, Hot Corp. News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!