Westmoreland Resource Partners (WMLP) Closes Exchange Agreement w/ Westmoreland Coal (WLB); Declares Qtr. Distribution
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Westmoreland Resource Partners, LP (NYSE: WMLP) announced the close of a unit exchange agreement with Westmoreland Coal Company and a quarterly distribution reduction. These actions are primarily designed to preserve Westmoreland Resource Partners’ ability to continue to make cash distributions to public unit holders.
Westmoreland Coal Company, the controlling unit holder of Westmoreland Resource Partners, has exchanged 4,512,500 common units for an equal amount of new Series B units that do not have rights to distributions.
The Board of Directors of Westmoreland Resources GP, LLC, general partner of Westmoreland Resource Partners, declared a cash distribution for all unit holders and warrant holders of $0.1333 per unit for its third quarter ended September 30, 2016. The Board elected to distribute at the minimum quarterly distribution level, a reduction of 33% from its previous distribution. Additionally, the Board declared a distribution of Series A Convertible units to be issued in lieu of a $0.1333 cash distribution to holders of Series A Convertible units. The distribution will be paid on November 14, 2016 to all unit holders and warrant holders of record as of the close of business on November 7, 2016.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyline Medical (SKLN) Appoints New CEO, Board Member
- PICO Holdings (PICO) Announces Leadership, Governance Changes; Terminates Central Square Agreement
- Porter Bancorp (PBIB) Shares Active Following Kentucky Court of Appeals Verdict
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends, Hot Corp. News, Insider Trades, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!