Western Digital (WDC) Integrates Dropbox in 2go Mobile App
- Sysco (SYY) to Acquire US Foods in $3.5B Deal
- Covidien (COV) to Acquire Given Imaging (GIVN) for $30/Share
- China Mobile (CHL) May Start Taking Apple (AAPL) iPhone Preorders This Week
- 3D Printing Hype May Be 'Overdone' - Analyst (DDD) (SSYS) (XONE)
- McDonald's (MCD) Global Comps Rose 0.5% in Nov.; APMEA Down 2.3%
Western Digital (Nasdaq: WDC), has introduced powerful new collaboration and file management features, including Dropbox integration, in the next generation of its popular WD 2go mobile app for their personal cloud products, the My Book Live, My Book Live Duo and My Net N900 Central HD router with storage.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Spherix (SPEX) Sues AT&T (T) Over Geolocation-Related Patent
- Westfield Garden State Plaza Announces Retail Line-Up For New Fashion District
- Abercrombie & Fitch (ANF) Enters Restructured Agreement with CEO Jeffries
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!