WebMediaBrands (WEBM) Acquires Social Blog Lost Remote
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
WebMediaBrands Inc. (Nasdaq: WEBM) announced that it has acquired the assets of Lost Remote (www.lostremote.com), the leading blog covering the rapidly growing field of social TV, from its founder Cory Bergman. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Land and Buildings Urges BRE Properties (BRE) to Explore Sale; Nominates Board Members
- On Assignment (ASGN) Closes $105M CyberCoders Acquisition
- IBM (IBM) Takes Controlling Share in ADTS, Signs Sourcing Contracts Valued at $1.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Mergers and Acquisitions
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!