Weatherford (WFT) Issues Update on Covenant Calculation; SSL and LC Ratio Lowered
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Weatherford International plc (NYSE: WFT) announces that upon extensive review, which included the administrative agent under our credit facilities and with our internal counsel, the Company confirms that the calculation of adjusted EBITDA should be (and is now) calculated with the same formula for both of the Company's Leverage Ratio covenants, i.e. the Specified Senior Leverage Ratio and the Specified Leverage and Letters of Credit (LC) Ratio, in the revolving and term loan credit facilities.
The resulting adjusted Specified Senior Leverage and LC Ratio, as of the end of the third quarter 2016, is now 3.18x, versus the previously reported ratio of 3.67x.
There is no impact on the other two covenant calculations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
- Emergent BioSolutions (EBS) Signs $911M CDC Follow-On Contract for Anthrax Vaccine
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!