Weatherford (WFT) Issues Update on Covenant Calculation; SSL and LC Ratio Lowered
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Weatherford International plc (NYSE: WFT) announces that upon extensive review, which included the administrative agent under our credit facilities and with our internal counsel, the Company confirms that the calculation of adjusted EBITDA should be (and is now) calculated with the same formula for both of the Company's Leverage Ratio covenants, i.e. the Specified Senior Leverage Ratio and the Specified Leverage and Letters of Credit (LC) Ratio, in the revolving and term loan credit facilities.
The resulting adjusted Specified Senior Leverage and LC Ratio, as of the end of the third quarter 2016, is now 3.18x, versus the previously reported ratio of 3.67x.
There is no impact on the other two covenant calculations.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Air Methods (AIRM) Reports Nov Transports Up 13.2% YTD, Passengers Up 1.6%
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Guidance, Hot Corp. News, Short Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!