Weatherford (WFT) Confirms Ability to Meet All Debt Covenants at End of 2016
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
As of September 30, 2016 Weatherford International plc (NYSE: WFT) revolving and term loan credit facility covenant calculations are as follows:
- Specified Senior Leverage Ratio of 1.94x (versus a maximum ratio of 3.0x)
- Specified Senior Leverage and Letters of Credit Ratio 3.67x (versus a maximum ratio of 4.0x)
- Specified Asset Coverage Ratio of 12.7x (versus a minimum ratio of 4.0x)
Based on our current fourth quarter 2016 forecast, we expect to meet all covenants at the end of the year. The relative tightness that we are currently experiencing on the Specified Senior Leverage and Letters of Credit Ratio is expected to be alleviated by improving EBITDA and a declining balance of Letters of Credit. Additionally, given our growing order book, increasing tender flow and the recovering levels of customer activity, we expect to continue to meet all applicable revolving and term loan revolving and credit facility covenants through the remainder of 2017.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Announces Positive Results from IDP-118 Phase 3 as Psoriasis Treatment
- Horizon Pharma (HZNP) Announces ACTIMMUNE Phase 3 in FA Missed Primary Endpoint
- TETRA Technologies (TTI) Offers Q4 Update; Says Considering Capital Raise Options
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Hot Corp. News, Trader Talk, Trading Halts
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!