WashingtonFirst (WFBI) Declares $0.07 Qtr. Dividend; 1.1% Yield; 5% Stock Dividend Also Declared
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
WashingtonFirst (NASDAQ: WFBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
The Board of Directors also declared a five percent (5%) stock dividend on the Company’s outstanding shares of voting and non-voting common stock. The dividend shares will be issued on December 28, 2016 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 13, 2016. The Company will pay cash in lieu of fractional shares.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WashingtonFirst (WFBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WEC Energy (WEC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 5.1% to $0.52; 3.6% Yield
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; Plans to Grow Distributions
- Sonic Corp (SONC) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!