WashingtonFirst (WFBI) Declares $0.07 Qtr. Dividend; 1.1% Yield; 5% Stock Dividend Also Declared
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
WashingtonFirst (NASDAQ: WFBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
The Board of Directors also declared a five percent (5%) stock dividend on the Company’s outstanding shares of voting and non-voting common stock. The dividend shares will be issued on December 28, 2016 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 13, 2016. The Company will pay cash in lieu of fractional shares.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WashingtonFirst (WFBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan CEO says bank may look to pay special dividend
- Ingram Micro (IM), HNA Group Announce Completion of Merger
- UPDATE: Pentair (PNR) Boosts Qtr. Dividend to 34.5c/Share; Yields 2.3%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!