WashingtonFirst (WFBI) Declares $0.07 Qtr. Dividend; 1.1% Yield; 5% Stock Dividend Also Declared
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WashingtonFirst (NASDAQ: WFBI) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.07 per share, or $0.28 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 3, 2017, to stockholders of record on December 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of December 9, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
The Board of Directors also declared a five percent (5%) stock dividend on the Company’s outstanding shares of voting and non-voting common stock. The dividend shares will be issued on December 28, 2016 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 13, 2016. The Company will pay cash in lieu of fractional shares.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on WashingtonFirst (WFBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Summit Materials (SUM) Declares Special Stock Dividend of 0.012 Shares
- AVANGRID (AGR) Declares $0.432 Quarterly Dividend; 4.9% Yield
- Friedman Industries (FRD) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News, Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!