Wal-mart (WMT) Will Begin Processing Payments via ChaseNet (JPM)
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Chase (NYSE: JPM) announced that it has expanded its relationship with Walmart (NYSE: WMT) to process payments on ChaseNet, the bank's closed-loop network, at its 5,000+ Walmart and Sam’s Club locations in the U.S. and at Sam’s Club ecommerce.
ChaseNet offers businesses guaranteed, fixed-rate pricing for Chase Visa® credit and debit payments for the term of the contract. Chase already processes payments for Walmart’s ecommerce channel.
“Engaging Chase with a direct processing relationship has been a priority for Walmart for some time,” said Mike Cook, Sr. Vice President and Assistant Treasurer at Walmart. “Walmart is always looking for innovative ways to improve the payment experience for our customers while also creating competition in the payments industry. We are excited to work with Chase to help our customers save time and money.”
“We are pleased to expand our relationship to offer consumers a convenient, secure payment experience,” said Matt Kane, CEO of Chase Commerce Solutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Resumes Wal-Mart (WMT) at Hold
- Wells Fargo to merge international business with wholesale banking
- Wal-mart (WMT), J.C. Penney (JCP), Other Retailers Show Strength on Market Open
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!