Wal-mart (WMT) Will Begin Processing Payments via ChaseNet (JPM)
- Wall Street falls sharply on worries about banks
- Some Deutsche Bank (DB) Clients Said to Reduce Collateral on Trades
- Qualcomm (QCOM) in Talks to Acquire NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) - DJ
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/29: (MENT) (CEMP) (COST) Higher; (CAMP) (ABUS) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Chase (NYSE: JPM) announced that it has expanded its relationship with Walmart (NYSE: WMT) to process payments on ChaseNet, the bank's closed-loop network, at its 5,000+ Walmart and Sam’s Club locations in the U.S. and at Sam’s Club ecommerce.
ChaseNet offers businesses guaranteed, fixed-rate pricing for Chase Visa® credit and debit payments for the term of the contract. Chase already processes payments for Walmart’s ecommerce channel.
“Engaging Chase with a direct processing relationship has been a priority for Walmart for some time,” said Mike Cook, Sr. Vice President and Assistant Treasurer at Walmart. “Walmart is always looking for innovative ways to improve the payment experience for our customers while also creating competition in the payments industry. We are excited to work with Chase to help our customers save time and money.”
“We are pleased to expand our relationship to offer consumers a convenient, secure payment experience,” said Matt Kane, CEO of Chase Commerce Solutions.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KeyBanc Starts Wal-Mart (WMT) at Overweight
- Largest National BBQ Tour Culminates in Bentonville on Saturday, October 1st
- Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF), United Steelworkers Ratify Contract
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesCorporate News
Related EntitiesJPMorgan, Twitter
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!